Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 1:26 AM CDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Lincoln has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT this morning.
* Timing... dense fog will continue to expand across portions of
east central and southeast Illinois early this morning. The fog
will begin to burn off shortly after sunrise and should have
largely dissipated by 9 or 10 a.M.
* Visibility... widspread visibilities of one quarter mile or less.
* Impacts... reduced visibilites will produce potentially hazardous
travel conditions early this morning.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement