Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:47 PM CDT on May 31, 2016
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on June 04, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
* from Wednesday morning to late Friday night.
* At 7 PM Tuesday the stage was 31.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage Wednesday morning and
crest near 32.5 feet Thursday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage late Friday.
* Impact... at 32.0 feet... minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
Lat... Lon 3769 8959 3732 8963 3723 8959 3725 8941
3744 8934 3769 8935
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Excessive Heat Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Areal Flood Watch , Excessive Heat Warning
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Special Statement