Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 11:23 PM CDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 21, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am CDT Tuesday...
For the following counties...
* in Oklahoma... Washington... Craig... Nowata... Ottawa... Rogers...
Mayes and Delaware.
In Arkansas... Benton... Washington... Carroll and Madison.
* areas of dense fog will continue to develop across portions of
northeast Oklahoma and northwest Arkansas overnight into
Tuesday morning before dissipating mid-morning Tuesday.
* visibilities are expected to be reduced to less than one quarter
mile by the dense fog... creating hazardous driving conditions.
* a dense fog advisory means areas of dense fog are expected.
* if driving... slow down... use your low beam headlights... and
leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
* Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... commercial radio or television
for the latest information concerning this weather event.
Additional weather information can also be found at:
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 8:54 PM CDT on October 20, 2014
... NOAA Weather Radio station wxn-92... broadcasting at 162.525 mhz at
Harrison... is currently off the air...
This is affecting NOAA Weather Radio broadcasts for Carroll County.
The transmitter has sustained damage from a recent thunderstorm...
restricting the transmission of the NOAA Weather Radio broadcast.
Repairs will have to be made to the antenna and cabling... but at
this time it is unknown when the repairs will be complete. Broadcasts
may be audible during the outage... though severely degraded due to
damage at the site.
We will advise when service has been restored. Thank you for your
patience during this outage. We hope to have our regularly
scheduled broadcast restored as soon as possible.
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report