Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:15 PM CDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 2:15 PM EDT on May 04, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Camden.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 34.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 36.0 feet by
* Impacts at 36.0 feet... moderate flooding begins at this level.
Access roads to commercial, Industrial, and residential development
are flooding. Access to locations along the river downstream of
Camden, by boat only.
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Camden 26 34.9 Tue 09 PM 35.8 35.9 35.2 34.2 32.7
Lat... Lon 3329 9261 3344 9280 3363 9289 3367 9275
3350 9264 3338 9247
Statement as of 10:13 PM CDT on May 01, 2016
... 24-hour April rainfall record broken at North Little Rock...
The 5.04 inches of rain that fell in a 24-hour period April 29th-
30th broke the 24-hour rainfall record for the month of April at
North Little Rock. The previous record was 4.43 inches from April
Records for North Little Rock began December 31st 1975.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement