Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:15 PM CDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 2:14 PM EDT on May 04, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher l&d.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 82.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 87.0 feet by
* Impacts at 88.0 feet... river is high enough to stop drainage from
Calion Lake. Heavy rainfall in the area could cause the lake to
rise towards several homes along the shore. Downstream, water
rising into undeveloped areas of the State Park at Moro Bay.
Widespread flooding of Timber, with access to many oil and gas rigs
Fld observed forecast 6 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Thatcher l 79 82.7 Tue 10 PM 83.0 84.0 85.5 86.5 87.0
Lat... Lon 3311 9223 3323 9236 3329 9261 3338 9247
3333 9226 3322 9212
Statement as of 10:13 PM CDT on May 01, 2016
... 24-hour April rainfall record broken at North Little Rock...
The 5.04 inches of rain that fell in a 24-hour period April 29th-
30th broke the 24-hour rainfall record for the month of April at
North Little Rock. The previous record was 4.43 inches from April
Records for North Little Rock began December 31st 1975.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement