Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:23 PM CST on March 08, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on March 09, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Thatcher lock and dam near Calion.
* Until Sunday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 am Saturday the water elevation was 79.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring with no further flooding forecast.
* Flood elevation is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood elevation
by early Sunday morning.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Thatcher l 79 79.2 Sat 06 am 78.6 77.4 77.0 77.0 77.0
- Alaska - Wind Chill Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Dense Fog Advisory
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Special Weather Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning
- Texas - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement