Current Watches and Warnings
Arizona, Little Colorado River Valley in Apache County
Statement as of 3:22 PM MDT on October 19, 2017
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on October 20, 2017
... Wind Advisory in effect from 11 am to 7 PM MST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Flagstaff has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 11 am to 7 PM MST Friday.
* Timing... Friday - late morning through early evening.
* Winds... southwest 25 to 30 mph gusting to 45 mph.
* Impacts... driving can become difficult for high profile
vehicles. There is potential for localized blowing dust.
A Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph... or
gusts from 40 to 57 mph... are expected. Winds this strong can
make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles.
Consider securing loose belongings on your property. Additional
weather information is on the web at www.Weather.Gov/Flagstaff.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Excessive Heat Watch , Wind Advisory, Excessive Heat Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado -
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Warning, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Wind Advisory
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan -
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri -
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico -
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina -
- Ohio -
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Pennsylvania -
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia -
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory , High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement