Current Watches and Warnings
California, Joshua Tree National Park
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 10:54 PM PDT on June 30, 2016
Expires 3:00 AM EDT on July 01, 2016
... The Flash Flood Warning remains in effect until midnight PDT for
east central San Bernardino and south central Clark counties...
At 1051 PM PDT... local law enforcement reported the closure of U.S.
Highway 95 at Interstate 40 owing to rapid runoff and flash
flooding. Several other roads remain closed and impassable between
Cal-Nev-Ari and Needles. Travel is not recommended in this area
Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Bullhead City... Laughlin... Needles... Cal-Nev-Ari...
Highway 95 and I-40... Essex and Big Bend rec area.
Turn around... don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Lat... Lon 3467 11536 3536 11507 3529 11459 3512 11461
3510 11465 3508 11461 3503 11464 3487 11464
3484 11459 3477 11456 3471 11447 3469 11447
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- California - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nevada - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement