Current Watches and Warnings
California, Modoc County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 4:51 AM PDT on August 28, 2016
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on August 30, 2016
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Monday afternoon
through Monday evening for strong gusty wind with low rh for fire
weather zones 285... 624 and 625...
* impacts: strong, gusty wind with low relative humidity and high
fire danger will likely contribute to a significant spread of
new and existing fires.
* Affected area:
in northern CA fire zone... .285.
In south central or fire zones... 624... 625.
* Counties affected:
in northern CA... Modoc.
In south central or... Harney... Klamath... lake.
* Wind: southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Humidity: as low as around 10 percent.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Visit US at www.Weather.Gov/Medford
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- South Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Heat Advisory
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report