Current Watches and Warnings
California, Cadiz Basin
Statement as of 1:47 AM PDT on June 25, 2016
... Record high minimum temperatures tied in Las Vegas...
The low temperature in Las Vegas on June 24 was 85 degrees. This
ties for the record high minimum /warm low/ temperature for the
date. This record was last set in 2006.
Records for Las Vegas date back to 1937.
The above information is preliminary and subject to a final review.
For final certified data please contact the office of noaa's
National centers for environmental information (ncei) located in
Asheville, North Carolina.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement