Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Kit Carson County
Local Storm Report
06/30/2016 0637 PM
12 miles S of Cope, Kit Carson County.
Heavy rain e0.93 inch, reported by cocorahs.
0.93 inches within 15 minutes ending at event time.
06/30/2016 0708 PM
13 miles NW of Bethune, Kit Carson County.
Tornado, reported by public.
Individual was at County roads 40 and hh looking north.
Report relayed through law enforcement.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- California - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nevada - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement