Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 1:21 AM CDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 6:00 PM EDT on October 23, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect...
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from noon CDT to 5 PM CDT this
* Affected area... eastern Florida Panhandle counties north of the
* Wind... around 10 mph.
* Humidity... 20 to 25 percent.
* Erc values... around 38.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Wind Advisory
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement