Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:07 PM EDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 03, 2014
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville FL has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* From Wednesday afternoon to late Thursday night... or until the
warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 12.1 feet by early Thursday morning.The
river will fall below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of low lying
areas and Timber lands.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Macclenny 12 11.4 Tue 10 PM 11.8 12.1 11.8 11.4 10.8
Lat... Lon 3035 8220 3034 8203 3062 8198 3062 8204 3038 8207 3041 8221
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report