Current Watches and Warnings
Georgia, Inland Liberty
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 1:49 AM EST on November 22, 2017
Expires 10:00 AM EST on November 22, 2017
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EST this morning...
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 10 am EST this morning.
* Locations... southeast Georgia.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... low visibility will make travel difficult. Varying low
visibility combined with increasing Thanksgiving traffic volume
will make travel difficult. Motorist are urged to increase
spacing and reduce speed in dense fog this morning.
Be prepared for increased travel time. If driving, slow down, use
low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you in
case a sudden stop is needed.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Blizzard Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Record Report
- Colorado -
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Watch , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Missouri -
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Nevada -
- New Mexico -
- New York -
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Watch
- South Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning
- Virginia -
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - High Wind Warning , Special Statement