Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Oahu Koolau
High Surf Warning
Statement as of 3:47 PM HST on September 02, 2015
... High surf warning remains in effect until 6 PM HST Thursday...
A high surf warning remains in effect until 6 PM HST Thursday.
* Surf... along east facing shores... 10 to 15 feet.
* Timing... through Thursday and possibly through the weekend at
* Impacts... high... expect ocean water occasionally sweeping
across portions of beaches... very strong breaking waves and
strong longshore and rip currents. Breaking waves may
occasionally impact harbors making navigating The Harbor
These dangerous conditions mean that only highly experienced
persons should enter the water. Inexperienced persons should
remain off beaches and adjacent beachfront areas. Large breaking
surf... significant shore break... and dangerous currents make
entering the water very hazardous. Anyone entering the water
could face significant injury or death.
Statement as of 4:45 PM HST on September 02, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Hilo hi...
A high temperature of 93 degrees at Hilo hi today breaks the old
record of 89 set in 1987.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Warning , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report