Current Watches and Warnings
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 12:44 PM HST on September 15, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on September 16, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Tuesday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Tuesday.
* Surf... 8 to 12 feet along south facing shores today... lowering
to heights of 6 to 9 feet on Tuesday.
* Timing... through tonight.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Statement as of 4:33 PM HST on September 14, 2014
... Record high temperature tied at Lihue hi...
A record high temperature of 88 degrees was tied at Lihue Airport
today. This ties the old record of 88 set in 1972.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report