Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:52 PM CDT on August 29, 2015
Expires 7:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the south Skunk River at Colfax... or from the Jasper-Polk County
line... to the Jasper-Marion County line.
* Until Tuesday evening.
* At 6:45 PM Saturday the stage was 15.4 feet... or 2.6 feet below
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage early Monday morning. Continue
rising to 18.8 feet... or 0.8 feet above flood stage... early
Tuesday morning. Then begin falling and go below flood stage Tuesday
Lat... Lon 4142 9287 4168 9335 4174 9335 4170 9309
4151 9287 4142 9287
Statement as of 1:28 AM CDT on August 29, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Waterloo...
A record rainfall of 4.10 inches fell at Waterloo Friday. This
breaks the old record of 2.30 inches set in 1936. This is also
eighth highest daily rainfall on record.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning