Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Lower Snake River Plain
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 9:51 PM MDT on August 29, 2015
Expires 4:00 AM EDT on August 30, 2015
... Red flag warning now in effect until 2 am MDT Sunday for
scattered thunderstorms for fire weather zones 410 and 413...
* affected area... fire weather zone 410. Fire weather zone 413.
* Thunderstorms... scattered thunderstorms are possible with gusts
over 45 mph.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. Fires may experience
rapid rates of growth. Please advise the appropriate officials or
fire crews in the field of the red flag warning for portions of
Statement as of 1:34 AM MDT on August 30, 2015
... Record high temperature ties previous record at Pocatello...
a record high temperature of 97 degrees was set at Pocatello
yesterday. This ties the old record of 97 set in 1990.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning