Current Watches and Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:54 PM CST on March 08, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on March 09, 2014
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday afternoon through
Sunday evening for wind and low relative humidity for fire
weather zones 002... 003... 004... 080 and 081...
The National Weather Service in Goodland has issued a Fire
Weather Watch for wind and low relative humidity... which is in
effect from Sunday afternoon through Sunday evening.
* Affected area... in Kansas... fire weather zone 002 Rawlins...
fire weather zone 003 Decatur and fire weather zone 004
Norton. In Nebraska... fire weather zone 080 Hitchcock and fire
weather zone 081 Red Willow.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 16 percent.
* Impacts... extremely dry fuels along with gusty winds and low
relative humidities may lead to rapid fire growth.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alaska - Wind Chill Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Fire Weather Watch
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- New Hampshire - Special Weather Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Advisory
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report