Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 11:54 PM MDT on June 30, 2016
Expires 6:00 AM EDT on July 01, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 5 am CDT /4 am MDT/
early this morning...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southwest Kansas and west central Kansas...
including the following in southwest ... Kansas... Finney...
Grant... Hamilton... Haskell... Kearny and Stanton. In west
central Kansas... Scott.
* Until 5 am CDT /4 am MDT/ early this morning
* slow moving thunderstorms with very heavy rainfall potential
will likely move across western Kansas this morning.
* Flash flooding could wash out local roads... particularly in
rural areas prone to flooding. Turn around... don't drown.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- California - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Nevada - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement