Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:43 AM CDT on April 21, 2018
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on May 07, 2018
... Flood Warning extended until Monday may 07...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Natchez
* until Monday may 07.
* At 10:00 am Saturday the stage was 50.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river is cresting, and then will begin falling.
* Impact... at 51.0 feet... water is covering the roads in old downtown
area of Fort Adams.
Flood observed forecast 7 am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Lower Mississippi River
Natchez 48 50.8 Sat 10 am 50.7 50.7 50.5 cresting
Lat... Lon 3101 9170 3130 9167 3193 9129 3187 9114
3130 9147 3100 9154
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska -
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Areal Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory
- Nevada -
- New Hampshire - Avalanche Warning
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning