Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:40 AM CST on December 18, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EST on December 22, 2014
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Watch for
the Calcasieu River near Glenmora
* from late Sunday night to Monday morning.
* At 8:30 am Thursday the stage was 5.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... flood stage may be reached by early Monday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 12.0 feet... when the river is rising and
the gauge reading is forecast to reach 12 feet or higher. Roads
upstream from Glenmora, including strothers crossing Road near the
community of Calcasieu and Price Crossing Road near Hineston have
water on them and are subject to being closed. Also, flooding of
forested areas near the river will occur.
Lat... Lon 3113 9279 3090 9269 3090 9262 3105 9265 3115 9275
- Alaska - High Wind Warning
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Winter Weather Advisory
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement