Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:45 PM CDT on April 21, 2018
Expires 11:44 AM EDT on April 22, 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 24.1 feet.
* Impact... at stages near 24.0 feet... minor lowland flooding will
Lat... Lon 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Nevada -
- New Hampshire - Avalanche Warning
- New Mexico -
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning