Current Watches and Warnings
Louisiana, Lower St. Bernard
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:22 AM CDT on April 27, 2015
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on April 28, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from 7 am CDT this morning through
Tuesday early afternoon...
The National Weather Service in New Orleans has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of southeast Louisiana and
southern Mississippi... including the following areas... in
southeast Louisiana... Ascension... Assumption... East Baton
Rouge... East Feliciana... Iberville... Livingston... lower
Jefferson... lower Lafourche... lower Plaquemines... lower St.
Bernard... lower Terrebonne... northern Tangipahoa... Orleans...
Pointe Coupee... southern Tangipahoa... St. Charles... St.
Helena... St. James... St. John The Baptist... St. Tammany...
upper Jefferson... upper Lafourche... upper Plaquemines... upper
St. Bernard... upper Terrebonne... Washington... West Baton Rouge
and West Feliciana. In southern Mississippi... Amite...
Hancock... Harrison... Jackson... Pearl River... Pike... Walthall
* From 7 am CDT this morning through early Tuesday afternoon
* a potent upper level storm system will impact the region through
Tuesday acting on an abundance of moisture to produce several
rounds of showers and thunderstorms during the period. General
rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches can be expected through
Tuesday with isolated amounts up to 5 inches possible.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Tornado Watch , Tornado Watch , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Winter Storm Warning
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Tornado Warning , Tornado Watch , Tornado Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement