Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:13 AM CDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on September 18, 2014
... Frost advisory in effect from midnight EDT /11 PM CDT/ tonight
to 10 am EDT /9 am CDT/ Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Marquette has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect from midnight EDT /11 PM CDT/
tonight to 10 am EDT /9 am CDT/ Thursday.
* clear skies and light winds will allow temperatures to fall near
freezing or below freezing late tonight inland from Lake Superior.
* Widespread frost is expected tonight... especially inland from Lake
* sensitive plants and vegetation could be damaged by frost if not
covered or brought inside.
* a frost advisory means that frost is possible.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement