Current Watches and Warnings
Minnesota, Southern Lake/North Shore
Statement as of 2:11 AM CDT on June 20, 2013
Expires 3:45 AM EDT on June 20, 2013
... Showers and thunderstorms continue across The Arrowhead...
At 209 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
showers and thunderstorms along a line extending from 13 miles
southwest of ray to 20 miles southeast of Grand Marais... moving
southeast at 10 mph.
These storms are capable of producing pea size hail... wind gusts up
to 30 mph... occasional cloud to ground lightning... brief heavy
* thunderstorms will be near...
Silver Rapids by 215 am...
Forest Center by 220 am...
Ely by 230 am...
Cusson by 235 am...
Lutsen by 240 am...
Orr and Sawbill Landing by 245 am...
Gusty winds may cause small objects such as trash bins to blow
around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as trees. Seek
shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms have passed.
Lat... Lon 4854 9265 4844 9268 4845 9250 4824 9237
4825 9229 4835 9229 4836 9205 4827 9199
4821 9172 4806 9156 4808 9128 4822 9095
4818 9077 4810 9074 4814 9056 4794 8970
4752 9091 4770 9173 4826 9356 4862 9294
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- Delaware - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report
View your local ocean forecast and tides in our Marine Report.
See the latest severe weather alerts from the National Weather Services, locally and nationally, in our Severe Weather Center.