Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:04 PM CDT on August 23, 2017
Expires 6:12 PM EDT on August 27, 2017
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at Gasconade
* from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage on Thursday afternoon
and to crest at 24.6 feet Friday morning.
* Impact: at 24.5 feet... southern portions of old rock Road and
twisters Road south of Rhineland begin flooding near this height.
* Impact: at 23.5 feet... the southern end of School House Road south
of Rhineland begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: at 22.4 feet... Gasconade park boat ramp... bbq grills... and
parking area begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: at 22.0 feet... minor flooding of cropland begins.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 08/24 08/25 08/26 08/27 08/28
Gasconade 22.0 19.9 24.6 21.7 17.9 15.6
Lat... Lon 3872 9150 3869 9150 3866 9156 3868 9164
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Colorado -
- Florida - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois -
- Indiana -
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Frost Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada -
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio -
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Pennsylvania -
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning