Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:18 AM CDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on May 03, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a dense
fog advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CDT this morning.
* Visibility... less than a half mile at times will impact portions
of central Missouri including the lakes region.
* Impacts... those traveling across the advisory area should be
prepared for rapid changes in visibility... especially in low
lying areas and around lakes and river valleys.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement