Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 1:45 AM CDT on September 18, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Springfield MO...
a record rainfall of 3.23 inches was set at Springfield MO
yesterday September 17th. This breaks the old record of 2.13 set in
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 9:45 PM CDT on September 18, 2014
... WSR-88D radar at Springfield Missouri down...
The WSR-88D Doppler radar (ksgf) at Springfield Missouri is
down due to a communications outage at the radar site. The amount
of time the radar will be down is unknown at this time. National
Weather Service technicians will restore the radar to normal
operation as soon as possible.
Other Doppler radars close to Springfield include
kinx in Tulsa... kict in Wichita... ktwx in Topeka...
keax in Pleasant Hill/Kansas City... klsx in St. Louis...
kpah in Paducah Kentucky... knqa in Memphis...
klzk in Little Rock and ksrx in Fort Smith Arkansas.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Kansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report