Current Watches and Warnings
Missouri, New Madrid
Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
Statement as of 12:35 AM CDT on July 01, 2015
Expires 5:30 PM EDT on July 07, 2015
923 PM CDT Tue Jun 30 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from this evening through Thursday
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of southern Illinois... western
Kentucky and southeast Missouri... including the following
areas... in southern Illinois... Alexander... Hardin... Jackson...
Johnson... Massac... Pope... Pulaski... Union IL and Williamson.
In western Kentucky... Ballard... Caldwell... Calloway...
Carlisle... Christian... Crittenden... Fulton... Graves...
Hickman... Hopkins... Livingston... Lyon... Marshall... McCracken...
Muhlenberg... Todd and Trigg. In southeast Missouri...
Bollinger... Butler... Cape Girardeau... Carter... Mississippi...
New Madrid... Perry MO... Ripley... Scott... Stoddard and Wayne
* From this evening through Thursday evening
* incoming rains will total in excess of 3 inches on average
during the Wednesday night and Thursday time frame. These broad
and uniform rainfall amounts will lead to areal flooding... and
where thunderstorms occur and repeat over the same
areas... locally higher amounts to 5 inches are a possibility.
This will cause flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Tiptonville
* until Tuesday July 07.
* At 09 PM Tuesday the stage was 35.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 37.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 36.4 feet Sunday July 05.
* At 36.0 feet... in Missouri, most fields around Robinson Lake in
Pemiscot County are covered by flood water.
Lat... Lon 3650 8957 3650 8938 3623 8948 3623 8977
- Alaska - Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Michigan - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report