Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Granville
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 3:36 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Raleigh has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 10 am EDT this morning.
* Visibility... fog will reduce visibilities to a quarter mile or
less through 10 am.
* Impacts... drivers will encounter areas of very poor visibility
this morning... making travel hazardous.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Be alert for sudden changes in visibility... which can drop
quickly in short distances. In addition... visibilities may become
severely restricted near rivers... lakes and other low-lying
Be especially cautious in and near school zones and bus stops this
morning. Watch for flashing yellow or red signals on school
buses... and be on the lookout for school children.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report