Current Watches and Warnings
North Carolina, Montgomery
Local Storm Report
09/16/2014 0846 PM
Biscoe, Montgomery County.
Thunderstorm wind damage, reported by 911 call center.
Trees reported down in Star... Troy... and Biscoe.
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 5:15 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
The warning alarm feature of the NOAA weather and all hazards
radio will be activated for test purposes this morning... between
11 am and noon. This test is conducted every Wednesday morning...
unless there is a threat of severe weather.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement