Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, McHenry
Statement as of 9:25 AM CDT on July 30, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 04, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Willow Creek near Willow City.
* Until late Sunday night.
* At 9:00 am Wednesday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet... water begins backing up into ravines and
gets to top of Road by gage.
Fld observed forecasts (7am)
location stg stg day/time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Souris river basin
Willow City 10 10.6 Wed 9 am 10.6 10.4 10.3 10.0 9.8
Lat... Lon 4858 10055 4865 10039 4869 10002 4855 10002
4861 10037 4854 10049
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report