Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 8:42 PM CDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch in effect until 6 am CDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Omaha/valley has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for a portion of southeast Nebraska...
including the following areas... Cass... gage... Jefferson...
Johnson... Lancaster... Nemaha... Otoe... Pawnee... Richardson and
* Until 6 am CDT Wednesday
* thunderstorms are expected to continue and produce areas of
locally heavy rain.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report