Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Eddy County Plains
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 1:39 PM MDT on April 01, 2015
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on April 03, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday morning
through Thursday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for the
Guadalupe Mountains... southeast New Mexico plains... Van Horn and the
Highway 54 corridor... Reeves and Loving counties... and portions of
the western Low Rolling Plains...
* wind... mountains... .Thursday... west 20 to 25 mph increasing to
southwest 30 to 40 mph in the afternoon. Thursday evening... west
25 to 40 mph. Plains... southwest 20 to 30 mph.
* Humidity... 5 to 10 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Arizona - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Utah - Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Watch , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report