Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Lowlands of the Bootheel
Statement as of 12:49 AM MDT on September 26, 2016
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 26, 2016
... Wind Advisory now in effect until noon MDT today...
* timing... strong winds will continue during the morning hours
before diminishing in the afternoon.
* Winds... east winds between 25 to 35 mph with stronger gusts to
50 mph along the west slopes of area mountains.
* Impacts... strong cross winds could create hazardous driving
conditions for high profile vehicles on north-south roads.
Light and loose objects could be blown around by strong winds.
Weak tree branches could break during strong winds.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory, Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Frost Advisory
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory