Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Curry County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:46 PM MDT on March 25, 2017
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on March 26, 2017
... Fire Weather Watch in effect Sunday afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Albuquerque has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect Sunday afternoon.
* Area and timing... east Central Plains between noon and 6 PM.
The greatest concern exists across De Baca, Curry and Roosevelt
* 20 foot winds... westerly 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Relative humidity... 10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Special Statement
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island -
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement