Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Greater Lake Tahoe Area
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:51 AM PDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2014
... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 PM this evening
to 11 PM PDT Saturday for Lake Tahoe...
A lake Wind Advisory for Lake Tahoe remains in effect from 11 PM
this evening to 11 PM PDT Saturday.
* Winds: south to southwest 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45
* Wave heights: 2 to 4 feet. Highest waves from mid lake to
north and east shores.
* Small boats will be prone to capsizing and should remain off
lake waters until conditions improve.
Check our website at weather.Gov/Reno or listen to NOAA Weather
Radio for updates on this situation.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement