Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Western Clinton
Statement as of 2:52 PM EDT on September 14, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 15, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the frost
advisory... from 1 am to 8 am EDT Monday.
* Locations... eastern and northern Vermont. Western Clinton County
* Hazards... patchy to widespread frost.
* Temperatures... lows in the low to mid 30s.
* Timing... 1 am to 8 am EDT Monday.
* Impacts... sensitive plants and vegetation may be damaged or
killed if left unprotected.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered. Cover sensitive
vegetation. Move house plants indoors.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... your local media... or
go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this
Statement as of 6:45 AM EDT on September 14, 2014
... Correction to Montpelier data...
... New record low maximum temperatures for September 13th set at
Montpelier and Saint Johnsbury Vermont...
A new record low maximum temperature for September 13th of 52 degrees
was set at Montpelier Vermont (mpv). The previous record low
maximum temperature for September 13th for Montpelier Vermont was
54 degrees set in 1963.
A new record low maximum temperature for September 13th of 51 degrees
was set at Saint Johnsbury Vermont (1v4). The previous record low
maximum temperature for September 13th for Saint Johnsbury Vermont
was 55 degrees set in 1985.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report