Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:45 AM CDT on July 24, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 25, 2014
... Heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT Friday...
A heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT Friday.
* Temperature... afternoon heat index values around 105 are
expected today and Friday.
* Impacts... those exposed to the extreme heat over a prolonged
period may develop heat related illnesses.
Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible... reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
To reduce risk during outdoor work... the occupational safety and
health administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks
in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by
heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke
is an emergency... call 9 1 1.
Local Storm Report
07/23/2014 0810 PM
7 miles N of Devol, Cotton County.
Hail e1.00 inch, reported by public.
- Alabama - Dense Fog Advisory
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Oklahoma - Excessive Heat Watch , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report