Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Marion
Statement as of 9:27 PM EDT on October 26, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry.
* Until Friday morning.
* At 9:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 9.26 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall and get below flood stage by
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... flood waters will begin to affect residential yards in
the Fork retch community upstream of Galivants Ferry near the town of Nichols.
Swampland flooding becomes noticeable and natural boat landings will be
Lat... Lon 3423 7921 3419 7910 3405 7920 3398 7928
3400 7938 3409 7930
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory