Current Watches and Warnings
Flood Watch / Flood Statement
Statement as of 11:56 AM CDT on September 25, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2014
The National Weather Service in Lubbock has extended the
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Cochran County in northwest Texas...
Yoakum County in northwest Texas...
* until 100 PM CDT
* at 1151 am CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
showers will moderate rainfall across the advisory area. Doppler
radar estimated one to three inches of rain has fallen across the
area. This is on top of one to two inches which fell on Wednesday.
* Runoff from this excessive rainfall will cause minor flooding to
occur... especially along small streams and near low water
crossings. Some locations that will experience minor flooding
include... plains... Bledsoe... Bronco and Lehman.
The West Texas mesonet station near plains has recorded 2.2 inches
of rain this morning... and street flooding has been reported in
An additional one inch of rainfall is still possible in the advisory
area through 1 PM.
Excessive runoff from this storm will cause minor flooding of small
creeks and streams... country roads... farmland and Playa Lakes.
Lat... Lon 3382 10305 3382 10262 3362 10260 3296 10260
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Freeze Watch
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory , Hard Freeze Watch
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report