Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 2:53 AM CDT on October 27, 2016
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 27, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 11 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 11 am CDT this morning.
* Location... areas along and north of a line from Jacksboro to
Plano to Canton.
* Visibility... visibilities in fog will fall to one quarter mile
or less at times. Visibilities will begin to improve during the
mid-morning hours today.
* Impacts... dense fog will create hazardous driving conditions.
Allow extra travel time and be prepared for sudden changes in
visibility this morning.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will be reduced to less
than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down... use your low-beam
headlights... and leave plenty of distance between you and the
vehicle ahead of you.
- Alaska - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, Frost Advisory , Wind Advisory, Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Jersey - Freezing Rain Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Freezing Rain Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report