Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 10:59 AM CDT on May 31, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on June 02, 2016
... Flash Flood Watch in effect through Thursday morning...
The National Weather Service in San Angelo has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for a portion of west central Texas...
including the following areas... Brown... Callahan... Coke...
Coleman... Concho... Crockett... Fisher... Haskell... Irion...
Jones... Kimble... Mason... McCulloch... Menard... Nolan...
Runnels... San Saba... Schleicher... Shackelford... Sterling...
Sutton... Taylor... Throckmorton and Tom Green.
* Through Thursday morning
* locally heavy rainfall of 1 to 3 inches will be possible through
Thursday. Some areas may see totals in excess of 4 inches.
* Flooding will be possible in city streets and other low-lying
and poor drainage areas. Flood waters may result in rapidly
rising creeks... streams... and rivers. Avoid low water
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Excessive Heat Watch
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning