Current Watches and Warnings
Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 8:25 PM CDT on March 29, 2015
Expires 3:30 PM EDT on March 30, 2015
922 am CDT sun Mar 29 2015
... Flood Warning extended until Friday morning... the Flood Warning
the Sabine River near Deweyville.
* Until Friday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Sunday the stage was 25.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Thursday before midnight.
* Impact... at stages near 25.0 feet... lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff park with access roads to Camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in northeastern Orange County
Lat... Lon 3061 9376 3031 9381 3008 9378 3005 9367
3044 9364 3057 9363
... A Flood Warning remains in effect until 230 PM CDT Monday for
northwestern Orange... east central Hardin and southern Jasper
At 921 am CDT... reporting gauges indicated flooding is ongoing along
the Neches River. The water levels on the Neches River at Weiss
Bluff are estimated to be near 14.8 feet and the latest reading from
the Neches saltwater barrier is 5.0 feet. The river will continue
falling slowly over the next several days.
These water levels will continue to cause additional flooding to
low lying communities along the river in northwest Orange County
from around Lake View to the saltwater barrier through the
Some locations that will experience flooding include... Lakeview and
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported.
Stream rises will be slow and flash flooding is not expected.
However... all interested parties should take necessary precautions
Lat... Lon 3030 9404 3028 9406 3024 9407 3018 9406
3015 9409 3017 9412 3024 9414 3032 9415
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report