Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:01 PM CDT on April 18, 2015
Expires 4:01 PM EDT on April 19, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River near Bloomington.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 25.6 feet Monday
then begin falling but remain above flood stage until further notice.
* At 26.0 feet irrigation and oil well pumps, tank batteries, and
equipment in the lower flood plain below Victoria flood. Livestock
are cut off, may have to be fed by boat, and could drown. Homes
downstream above Highway 35 on the left bank are cut off.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Bloomington 20 23.6 Sat 08 PM 24.5 25.6 25.5 25.1 23.9
Lat... Lon 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685
Statement as of 4:01 AM CDT on April 18, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Corpus Christi...
a record rainfall of 1.89 inches was set at Corpus Christi yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 1.28 set in 1992.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- California - Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Maine - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Wind Advisory
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Watch
- - Small Craft Advisory