Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:47 AM EDT on July 05, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on July 05, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southwest North Carolina... east Tennessee and
southwest Virginia... including the following areas... in
southwest North Carolina... Cherokee and Clay. In east
Tennessee... Anderson... Bledsoe... Blount Smoky Mountains...
Bradley... Campbell... Claiborne... Cocke Smoky Mountains... east
Polk... Grainger... Hamblen... Hamilton... Hancock... Hawkins...
Jefferson... Johnson... Knox... Loudon... Marion... McMinn...
Meigs... Morgan... NW Blount... north Sevier... northwest Carter...
northwest Cocke... northwest Greene... northwest Monroe...
Rhea... Roane... Scott TN... Sequatchie... Sevier Smoky
Mountains... southeast Carter... southeast Greene... southeast
Monroe... Sullivan... Unicoi... Union... Washington TN and west
Polk. In southwest Virginia... Lee... Russell... Scott...
Washington and wise.
* Through this evening
* abundant moisture rotating around an upper level system... will
produce more rounds of showers and a few thunderstorms.
* Widespread rains... locally heavy at times... may cause flash
flooding through this evening.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy
rain... which may lead to flooding in and near the watch area. If
you are in the watch area... .keep an eye out for rising water or
water over roadways. Keep informed... and be ready for action if
flooding is observed or if a Flood Warning is issued. If you
come to a closed or flooded Road... turn around! Don't drown!
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Special Statement, Hydrologic Statement
- Louisiana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Maryland - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Weather Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New York - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Air Quality Alert
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report