Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 10:30 PM EST on February 22, 2017
Expires 10:00 AM EST on February 23, 2017
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am EST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Blacksburg has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 10 am EST Thursday.
* Locations... from the New River and Greenbrier valleys eastward
into the Piedmont of Virginia and North Carolina.
* Hazards... dense fog.
* Visibilities... of a quarter mile or less.
* Timing... through Thursday morning.
* Impacts... poor visibility, increasing difficultly to see the
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Connecticut - Dense Fog Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Watch
- Kansas - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Blizzard Watch
- Mississippi - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New York - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory