Current Watches and Warnings
Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch
Statement as of 4:22 AM EDT on October 25, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
... Freeze watch remains in effect from late tonight through
* temperatures... in the mid 30s early this morning... and in the
lower 30s tonight.
* Impacts... potential damage to sensitive plants.
* Impacts... unprotected vegetation sensitive to freezing
temperatures will be killed or damaged.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- Massachusetts - Freeze Warning
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- West Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement