Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:54 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... The Flood Warning has been extended until this evening... the Flood
Warning continues for
the James River at Bremo Bluff
* until this evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 08:30 am Saturday the stage was 19.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 20.5 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage late this
* At 21.0 feet... left bank at the gage begins to flood.
This river level is comparable to a previous crest of 19.7 feet on
Mar 7 2015.
Lat... Lon 3779 7840 3778 7817 3768 7819 3763 7825
- Alabama - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning